What's the estimated shipping time?
Orders will be shipped out within 24-48 hours. Shipping to the West Coast takes approximately 4 business days, Midwest 1-2 business days, South 3 business days, and East Coast 2-3 business days. For details, see the UPS map below.
Are shipping charges included in the price of my purchase?
Yes, our prices include shipping to U.S. continental destinations. However, shipping to Hawaii and Alaska requires a rate check. Please contact us for any special shipping needs.
Do you ship to destinations other than the U.S. domestic locations?
Please contact us for a rate quote.
What kind of shipping methods do you use?
We normally ship by UPS Ground.
Can you ship to APO/FPO or P.O. boxes?
UPS does not ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes. AK and HI will cost extra.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
After UPS picks up your order from our warehouse, we will email you the same day to let you know your order has been shipped. UPS’s Quantum ViewSM shipping system will also send you an email with your UPS tracking number by the end of that same day. To track your UPS shipment (tracking numbers begin with “1Z”), call 1-800-782-7892 or visit www.ups.com. Contact us if you do not receive an email confirmation. Please include your name and order number with your inquiry.
How do I cancel my order?
If your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel it without any charge. If your order has already been shipped, you’ll be responsible for return shipping charges.
Ordering & Payment FAQ
What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards through our website. We also accept payment through PayPal, as well as money orders, cashier’s checks or personal checks (10- to 14-day holding period to clear). If you’d like to pay via check or money order, please contact us and we’ll email you instructions on how to do so. When we receive your payment, we will send you an email confirmation.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Customers in Illinois will be charged a sales tax of 7%.
Return Policy FAQ
Do you accept returns?
Bounceland™ is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. From providing high quality products with the highest safety standards to top-notch customer service, we have built a fine reputation all over the world. Here is our return policy:
Items need to be approved before returning. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number. In the email, please indicate:
- Reason for return
- Order number
- Name and address
All returns MUST be accompanied by a return authorization number. Bounceland will gladly refund the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Conditions for return:
- Unopen package– can be returned for full refund within 30 days. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Please use a trackable carrier. Buyer is responsible if item is lost or damaged in transit. If buyer wants to take advantage of our UPS shipping discount, email us a request and we will provide an estimate for the return label.
- Opened package, with no manufacturing defects – Once our item has been inflated, we can no longer sell it as new. Products returned must be in acceptably clean condition. Buyer must inform us within 30 days. Buyer is responsible for:
- Restocking fee of 15%. (Covers inspection, change of new box, repacking)
- Return shipping by trackable carrier. If buyer wants to take advantage of our UPS shipping discount, email us a request and we will provide an estimate for the return label.
- All returns must be made in original or comparably sized box as any oversize charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Buyers are responsible if item is lost or damaged in transit.
- Manufacturing defect found on bounce house (body only) – Our bounce house/ water slides have a 90 day limited warranty.
- Buyers need to attach and send pictures of the defective area by email to email@example.com. . Please include your order number and name.
- After a careful review by our specialized staff, we will send you a determination by email within 24 hours.
- If a replacement is deemed necessary, you will receive instructions for replacement at no cost.
- Blower replacement – Our blowers have a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Please follow instructions to reset the blower or change to a different outlet to restart the blower.
- If blower still won’t turn on, you will be sent instructions for replacement at no cost.
- Please include your order number and name in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product service after warranty period is over – The manufacturer will not replace items after the warranty period because their lab testing has shown this to be the most reasonable period for these products. However, by following the proper guidelines when in use, our products have proven to be very long-lasting. If your item is damaged after the warranty period, we will be here to help you with questions about repair or re-purchasing at a discount. If the same item is no longer available, we can suggest a similar item, which can be operated with your blower model.
Recognized for our top quality, high safety standards and fine customer service by thousands of customers world-wide. At Bounceland we are confident and proud of our products. Don’t be fooled by imitations, make sure to look out for the Bounceland™ trademark.
Why is there a restocking fee?
This is an operations fee, which we charge due to the fact that our staff must inspect and repack the item for reselling as a refurbished (and not brand new) item.
How can I pick the right bounce house for my family?
When shopping for a bounce house, you can start by checking out the specifications (weight limit, materials) and features of our different models. All of our products are of the finest-quality design, material and workmanship.
Is it difficult to maintain a water slide?
Not at all! By following a few basic steps, your water slide will be good for many fun-filled summers. Please visit water slide care in order to learn more about how to maintain your water slide!
There are small bubbles forming on my water slide. Is this normal?
This is normal! All water slides are sewn by thread which creates very tiny escapes for air and causes bubbles to naturally form when air is pumped in. The area with larger bubbles are usually corners or seams connections.
We heard some minor hissing sounds coming from our bouncer's seams. Is this normal?
This is very normal. All Inflatables are designed to release air pressure through the seams and material. It is normal to feel or hear air escaping or see bubbles in water parks. Pin holes are a normal part of the manufacturing process, and are not cause for concern.
Are residential bounce houses safe? Can adults go in and jump with the kids?
There are safety guidelines printed on each bounce house. Children will be safe as long as these rules are followed.
- Attend the unit at all times while in use.
- DO NOT exceed the maximum ride capacity at any time.
- No shoes, sharp objects, or jewelry in the bouncing area.
- Stake down the unit when using outdoors.
- Check unit for tears or holes that will cause the unit to deflate.
The manufacturer suggests a maximum weight and an individual maximum weight. Adults are not allowed to jump in the bounce house, but simply sitting inside to help or photograph their child should be fine.
Can I use your residential bouncers for rental?
Our residential bouncers are not for commercial use (this is printed right on the product), and our warranty does not cover commercial usage.
Is my bouncer repairable?
Yes! A repair kit and instructions are included in each package. You can repair your bouncer by patching or sewing it.